It's amazing what a GOOD SWIM can do for a girl's mood. Today is a great day because
- I had a good swim yesterday. 1200 m including 500 m (race distance) without a pause. It was so cold and the wind was so strong, the swimming pool had waves. That just made it more satisfying. Maybe this will break my mental block.
- After a couple of manic weeks at work, things have eased off and I may get to take the afternoon off and lie in the sunshine.
- I am playing soccer this evening and I fully intend to win the prize for "Best woman".
- I'm going to the climbing wall on Sunday for the first time in months.
- My daughter was accepted at the Kindergarten that we wanted and so were her best friends.
- My mum is coming to visit next week!
- It's Friday!! Tomorrow I can sleeeeeeeeeeep!
- According to a very in-depth and intellectual quiz on Facebook I am 0% girly.

- Just four weeks to go....