Thursday, 4 June 2009

Toasted Shazza

Ack, work has been so busy and so annoying this week, and I'm so glad it's Friday. Haven't had time to blog but I have managed to squeeze in training, I had to, or I would have gone crazy. But my poor body, I'm asking it to do so much and treating it so badly. I guess that's why I'm so tired.

A quick recap of the week: I did a great bike/run brick last Sunday morning - very mini, 20 km on the bike and a 2 km run. Tuesday and Wednesday I went out running, mostly because that's where I release my frustrations and have the space to think about everything. I can turn my iPod up loud and sing (if no one is around!). Yesterday lunchtime I went for a crappy swim. Swimming is becoming my least favourite thing to do, it's just so frustrating. Today I forgot my running kit, and just couldn't face another cold, frustrating swim, so it's looking like a rest day unless I squeeze a run in this evening.

Just have to get through this afternoon. I've had it with this week, I'm toast.