Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Here come the pictures...official race pics from Therwil

Women are hilarious, really, aren't we? The official pictures from Sunday are up on the website, and my friend who also ran said to me "Oh my God, I have to go on a diet, I look so fat." I looked at the picture that had sent her into spasms of horror and of course, she did not look fat AT ALL, she looked great! I told her so, and she said no. So I said, "well look at me, I look enormous, it's hideous." And she said "What?!" Why can we not see what others see?

Anyway, here are some cool pictures, including me looking totally unhideous (maybe). (click to enlarge):
The start
Eagle eyed readers will spot my husband and daughter in this one
Beautiful surroundings
I'm in this one, in the distance - this is around the 7 km mark
Watch out, small juggernaut coming through!!
Just my face, much better.
I don't know who you are, but I like you!
Coolest ambulance ever
Swiss people + forest = someone will grill
Top 3 women. I am in awe