It is almost impossible for me to post at home these days, as my husband is unbilically attached to the computer. In fact, he has been for about the last 4 years, since we got the home computer. When I come home from work, he's on the computer. While my daughter and I eat dinner, he's on the computer. While I bath her and we get ready for bed, he's on the computer. When I go to bed, he's on the computer. So I'm posting this very quickly at work.
There's a lot going on in my head but most of it's not bloggable. I have been training, and that's the one thing in my life that is going pretty well. Had a fabulous lunch time run on Tuesday. All the hill training that I've been doing since the last time I ran that route has really paid off and I felt strong and fit.
Haven't been back on my bike since the falling off incident though. Need to get my butt back in the saddle this weekend.